Tuesday, December 20, 2016

two oh one six


2016 has been a busy year for me - calm but busy. Quite nice, really.
As well as making a few things here and there, I walked the Milford track in the rain, got rescued by helicopter, went to a belly dancing concert, began a houseplant collection, started practicing yoga at home, made a lot of sandcastles, built many things from Lego, overloaded my library card with picture books, started voluntary work, swam in hot pools in Iceland, ate skyr, met pandas, got on my bike.

o   o   o   o   o   O   o   o   o   o  o

2016 favourites: 

films: 
+ People places things
+ Infinitely polar bear
+ Life animated
+ Mistress America
+ Captain Fantastic

books: 
+ In order to live : a North Koreans girl's journey to freedom by Yeonmi Park
+ Mansfield and me by Sarah Laing
+ M train by Patti Smith
+ The party line by Sue Orr
+ A long way from Verona by Jane Gardam 
+ A manual for cleaning women by Lucia Berlin

music: 
+ Matthew E. White
+ Waxahatchee
+ Kurt Vile 
+ Ray Lamontagne


Thank you for your support this year and may the year ahead be a good one for you.
I'll be taking a little blog break. See you again in January 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So nice of you to leave a comment. I love to read them. Thanks!